What do we do?
We test thoroughly and report the findings to you, and we can walk you through the issues that we have identified to assist you in prioritising your remediation efforts. We also provide training to your staff so that the accessibility of your website is maintained as you make changes over time. Finally, we provide customised consulting services and are available at any time to provide the assistance you need in meeting your digital accessibility goals.
We have a full shopping cart of options for you to choose from including:
- Technical compliance audit in line with WCAG 2.0 to level AAA
- Combination of technical compliance with user testing by people with a range of disabilities
- Tailored packages of services
- Consulting services where we work alongside your developer and content editors to ensure is content developed accessibly
- Provide training options to assist your staff in keeping your website accessible
- Provide optional annual or monthly testing on a regular basis
Our offices are located in Perth, Western Australia, but due to the nature of websites, we are happy to work remotely with your team.
Our extensive digital reporting includes:
- WCAG checklist and graphs illustrating compliance
- Page by page analysis in accordance with WCAG 2.0
- Colour analysis
- Figures illustrating areas requiring remediation
- Best practice recommendation
- Analysis of documents in other than HTML format
We talk you through the report:
We don’t just deliver the report to you. If you need us to, we will walk you through the report via a conference call or in person, explaining any areas you are unsure of, and making sure you understand what you need to do to implement fixes.
We give you a timeframe during which you will need to make the necessary adjustments. If you need advice, just ask.
We will support you through the process by email or phone, making sure you are comfortable with the changes you are making, or helping you to find suitable alternatives if needs be.
Changes all made?
Now we test again, checking all the areas which we identified in the report as causing problems.
Fantastic! You can now look forward to receiving our email which will provide our industry-recognised accreditation Digital Accessibility Centre logo and validation certificate for you to upload onto your site. All your site visitors now know that you have taken the time and trouble to make sure that you have designed a truly inclusive website experience.
Result: Digital Inclusion – a reality.
It is a serious subject and it is a legal requirement but you can still enjoy your journey towards accessibility!
What else do we do?
We have a full shopping cart of services and packages which include:
- Technical and user testing of full websites
- Developer packages include testing wireframes, templates and final implementation
- Writing policy
- Remediating documents