Accessibility Meetup Online Arrangements
Perth Web Accessibility Zoom Meetup: Tue 21 March 7:30am-9am
To the Perth web accessibility community
Hope everyone is going okay and keeping well as we all adjust to life during the current Coronavirus pandemic.
At our last meetup we agreed that we’d move our meetups to an online platform and also try to continue our social chats by having time to just talk with each other in addition to our guest speaker.
So here’s the details for our first Zoom meetup – Tuesday 21 April.
APRIL MEETING DETAILS
The meeting will run 7:30am-9am this Tuesday 21 April. The meetup is broken up into three parts:
- 7:30am-8am: pre-speaker catch-up and chat
- 8am-8:30am: guest speaker
- 8:30am-9am: post-speaker catch-up and chat
I’ll be on for the whole 90 minutes, but you can join in at whatever time works best for you. Just grab your favourite beverage at home and join in! Coffee slurping is absolutely allowed.
HOW TO JOIN
To join our April meetup, we’ll be using Zoom. You can join Zoom by using one of the following three options:
- By computer. Go to the link https://zoom.us/j/91887209125
- By app: download the Zoom app on your iOS or Android device and join using Meeting ID: 918 8720 9125
- By phone: dial (08) 7150 1149 and use your Dialpad to enter Meeting ID: 918 8720 9125 when prompted, then press #.
I’ll be back in touch in the coming days to provide more info on the topic of our guest speaker and EFT details should you want to contribute to keeping our online meetup presence going.
While it’ll be a different meetup to usual, it’s also an opportunity: if you have colleagues, family or friends that may be interested in joining in that can’t usually attend our meetups, perhaps they can now! Please forward the details on.