We audit your website or application using a rigorous three-strand testing process combining:
- expert manual technical evaluation of your website
- testing your website with a variety of automated tools
- user testing - carried out by our team, all of whom have disabilities and all of whom have experienced first hand the barriers an inaccessible website places between them and independence.
Once complete we combine all the results and provide you with an easy to follow, comprehensive report detailing:
- the WCAG checkpoint to which the issue relates
- screenshots of problems we encountered
- our testers comments
- our technical auditors comments
- our recommendations on how to put the issue right
Once all the tested elements have been passed we can provide..
Once you have passed audit we will be delighted to provide accreditation for your product. We will provide you with our accreditation badges for displaying on your website. Our accreditation awards come in two levels:
- Accessible (AA standard)
- Gold Accredited (almost AAA standard, in line with the views of the testing team)
Achieving Accessible is a great achievement and will ensure that your product is accessible to everyone regardless of the tools they are using. Achieving Gold Accredited is a step further, not only are you reaching everyone but you’ve worked hard to ensure that using your product is as efficient as possible, irregardless of the tool used.